Location: Vilnius, Tallinn, Paris or remote
🚀 We are ZITICITY - one of the fastest-growing logistics startups in Europe.
We help merchants to compete with Amazon dominance by providing affordable same-day deliveries. ZITICITY connects their e-commerce stores with urban hubs, optimizes routes and distributes heavy-batched deliveries to on-demand couriers for maximum efficiency.
ZITICITY has been a massive success in the Baltics and now we are expanding in France. We are backed by most notable investors in the region: Superangel (with Bolt, Transferwise and Skype founders as investors), Practica Capital, Startup Wise Guys, and first Bolt investor Mikko Silventolla.
Now we are looking for an ambitious Growth Marketing Manager, who is ready to roll-up sleeves and grow with us x10 in the next 12 months.
🔨 Your role:
- Develop brand positioning, messaging, and competitive differentiation that increases market share, fuels adoption and supports an aligned experience across marketing and product.
- Lead and develop a growth-oriented and data-driven global marketing campaigns.
- Measure the impact of global marketing and brand initiatives by establishing the right KPIs, developing reports and communicating results with recommendations for continuous optimization.
✅ 3+ years of growth marketing experience in a tech company is mandatory.
✅ Proven track record of growing user bases, optimizing funnels, and understanding how to measure and maximize campaigns.
✅ Thinking in ROAS, LTV, CAC.
✅ Extensive knowledge of B2B performance techniques - SEO, SEM, Paid, CRM, email marketing automation.
✅ Hands-on and results-oriented, you have a data-driven mindset and are able to measure and quickly adjust your strategy.
🏆 What will you get?
- Great compensation package.
- Flexible working hours and location.
- Eligibility for stock options.
- Amazing personal growth experience - we plan to grow x10 within the next 12 months.
- Opportunity to grow into a leadership role as the marketing team expands.
- No corporate bullshit and plenty of flexibility.
📧 Let’s do this?
Send an introduction about yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org.