Location: Paris, France
🚀 We are ZITICITY - one of the fastest-growing logistics startups in Europe.
We help merchants to compete with Amazon dominance by providing affordable same-day deliveries. ZITICITY connects their e-commerce stores with urban hubs, optimizes routes and distributes heavy-batched deliveries to on-demand couriers for maximum efficiency.
ZITICITY has been a massive success in the Baltics and now we are expanding in France. We are backed by most notable investors in the region: Superangel (with Bolt, Transferwise and Skype founders as investors), Practica Capital, Startup Wise Guys, and first Bolt investor Mikko Silventolla.
Now we are looking for an ambitious Fleet Manager, who is ready to roll-up sleeves and grow with us x10 in the next 12 months.
🔨 We will trust you to:
- Ensure platform efficiency by managing courier supply in a way that meets demand for deliveries.
- Continuously develop processes that improve the customer experience when interacting with couriers.
- Maintain the service excellence by implementing adequate courier selection and training practices.
- Seek customer feedback and promptly resolve courier related issues raised by customers.
- Establish and keep positive ZITICITY reputation by managing courier communities.
- Continuously seek improvement in courier operations, create best practices that can be scaled internationally.
- Create and implement procedures for city hubs, maximise their operational efficiency.
✅ At least 2 years of experience in logistics, e-commerce, startup operations, customer service or other field where service quality and speed is paramount.
✅ Data driven decision making.
✅ Strong analytical skills (Proficient in Excel).
✅ Proactive approach to problem solving.
✅ Attention to details and diligence.
✅ Leadership potential: ability to listen, supervise, give constructive feedback, convince, but also be convinced when it makes sense.
✅ Ability to cope with uncertainty and preparedness to potential risks.
✅ Minimum Bachelor's degree in business, engineering, or other quantitative field.
✅ Native in French and fluent in English.
🏆 What will you get?
- Great compensation package (base pay + bonus)
- Amazing personal growth experience - we will grow x10 within the next 12 months.
- No corporate bullshit and plenty of flexibility.
📧 Let’s do this?
Send an introduction about yourself to email@example.com