Location: Vilnius, Lithuania
🚀 We are ZITICITY - one of the fastest-growing logistics startups in Europe.
We help merchants to compete with Amazon dominance by providing affordable same-day deliveries. ZITICITY connects their e-commerce stores with urban hubs, optimizes routes and distributes heavy-batched deliveries to on-demand couriers for maximum efficiency.
ZITICITY has been a massive success in the Baltics and now we are expanding in France. We are backed by most notable investors in the region: Superangel (with Bolt, Transferwise and Skype founders as investors), Practica Capital, Startup Wise Guys, and first Bolt investor Mikko Silventolla.
Now we are looking for an ambitious and curious Chief Accountant, who is ready to roll-up sleeves and grow with us x10 in the next 12 months.
🔨 Your role:
- General accounting and bookkeeping
- Delivering accurate monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports
- Monitoring financial transactions
- Collecting, checking and reviewing supporting documents
- Receiving, analyzing and interpreting regulatory, fiscal and accounting information
- Administering and controlling payrolls
- Coordinating work of outsourced accounting firms in Estonia and France
✅ Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or a related field, or an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience
✅ At least 2 years of work experience as an Accountant
🏆 What will you get?
- Great compensation package (salary from €2500 gross).
- Amazing personal growth experience - deepen your knowledge and learn from experienced colleagues as we will grow x10 within the next 12 months.
- Flexible working hours and location.
📧 Let’s do this?
Send an introduction about yourself to email@example.com