Pursuant to current personal Data Protection law, UAB „Miesto Logistika“, hereinafter, ZITICITY, informs
Users of its online Platform of the company’s Privacy and Data Protection Policy which it applies to the
treatment of the personal data that the User voluntarily provides to access the website
at https://ziticity.com and to the corresponding mobile
By providing ZITICITY with their personal information via the electronic forms on the company website or
app, the User expressly gives their consent to ZITICITY to handle this data under the terms set forth in
this clause of the Confidentiality and Data Protection Policy and for the purposes hereafter
Before registering into ZITICITY, Users should read this Privacy and Data Protection Policy. By clicking
the button “Sign up”, Users manifest that they have read and that expressly consent the present Privacy
and Data Protection Policy.
On registering, the User will be required to provide certain information in order to create their
profile. Customers should provide the following information: username, email address, telephone number
and credit card details. When authorized by Users, ZITICITY shall gather data related to their location,
including their geographical location in real time via the Users’ computer or mobile device.
Once registration has been completed, all Users may access their profile and add or edit the information,
as they deem appropriate. The User may access the Platform and create an account through their Facebook
profile. The information and data provided by the User shall be permanently available in their User
Account and may be modified via the Edit profile option.
The User agrees to enter real and accurate information. The User shall be solely responsible for any
damages which ZITICITY or third parties may suffer because of a lack of veracity, inaccuracy,
applicability, or authenticity of the information provided.
The information gathered by ZITICITY shall only be used for the purpose defined in the General
Conditions of Use of the website which can be seen
Who is responsible for the Users Data?
All personal information that is provided or collected by https://ziticity.com, will be treated by the
company UAB „Miesto Logistika“. The Company has its registered office at S. Stanevičiaus g. 96A-46, LT-07103, Vilnius, Lithuania.
Responsible for the treatment of Personal Data
- Identity: UAB „Miesto Logistika“, Registration ID: S. Stanevičiaus g. 96A-46, LT-07103, Vilnius
- Address: S. Stanevičiaus g. 96A-46, LT-07103, Vilnius, Lithuania
- Phone: +370 695 05823
- Email: email@example.com
What is the legitimacy for the treatment of Data?
The legal basis for processing the data of the Users is the execution of the User Registry in the
ZITICITY Platform and the subsequent use that the User may make of it.
What personal information about customers does ZITICITY gather?
The ZITICITY Platform (which includes the Website and the "App") is used by both the Users and the
Suppliers. The Suppliers group includes the Independent Professionals that collaborate with ZITICITY
("Zitters") and the stores with whom ZITICITY maintains a commercial agreement ("Partners"). The
information ZITICITY receives from its Users is collected as shown below.
- Information that the User facilitates to ZITICITY directly
ZITICITY collects and keeps some information that the User introduces in the ZITICTY Platform or
that the User itself facilitates to ZITICITY in any other way:
- Registration data:
the information the User provides ZITICITY when creating an account in the ZITICITY
Platform. That is, the username and the email address.
- Data from the User Profile: the information Users add in the Platform in order to
use the services provided by ZITICITY. That is, the mobile phone and the credit card details
of the User. The User can see and edit the personal data of their profile at any time they
- Data from the User Account: information of the orders made by the User, as well as,
the evaluations and/or comments that the User makes about his/her orders.
- Additional information that the User wants to share: information that the User
provides to ZITICITY with other purposes. For example, the billing address, in case the User
requests to receive invoices.
- Information that the User facilitates to ZITICITY indirectly
- Data from usage: ZITICITY collects usage data about the User whenever he/she
interacts with the ZITICITY services.
- Application and device data: ZITICITY collects data from the device and application
the User uses to access the services of ZITICITY. These are:
- The IP address that the User uses to connect to the Internet with his/her computer
- Information about the User computer or mobile, such as his/her Internet connection,
browser type, version and operating system, and device type.
- The full clickstream of Uniform Resource Locators (URLs), including date and time.
- The cookie number of the User, see Cookies
- The browsing history and user preferences.
- Source data: if the User arrives at a ZITICITY website from an external source (such
as a link on another website or in an email), ZITICITY records information about the source
that referred the User to ZITICITY.
- Data derived from "cookies": ZITICITY uses its own and Third-Party Cookies to
facilitate the navigation of its Users and for statistical purposes (see cookies policy).
- Information from external parties: ZITICITY may collect User personal information or
data from third parties if the User gives permission to those third parties to share such
information with us. For example, in the event that the user creates an account through
Facebook, Facebook could provide us with personal data of said User in the event that he had
them on his Facebook profile (name, gender, age).
- Geolocation Data: in case Users authorize it, ZITICITY will collect data related to
its location, including the real time geographical location of the user's computer or mobile
What personal information about Suppliers does ZITICITY gather?
- Read-only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network
information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any
registered on the device.
- Access to the phone's camera device while uploading the purchase receipt.
Why ZITICITY collects information about Users?
- ZITICITY uses the information that collects from the User to perform the services requested through
- ZITICITY also uses the information to investigate and to analyze how to improve the services
- ZITICITY may use the User information for internal purposes designed to keep the services secure and
operational (i.e. testing purposes, to prevent abusive activity like phishing or fraud and
- ZITICITY internally performs statistical and other analysis on information that collects to analyze
and measure user behavior and trends and to understand how people use the services.
- ZITICITY may use the personal data provided by the User to make communications via email and/or send
SMS to the User about the operative of the service. ZITICITY will send messages to the User's mobile
phone with information regarding the status of the requested order, and once it has finished,
ZITICITY will send a summary/receipt of the order including the price of the order to the User's
email. By registering on the Platform, it will be understood that the User accepts this Privacy
Policy and, therefore, authorizes ZITICITY to make both communications.
- With the consent of the User, ZITICITY may send promotional messages and/or offers regarding the
service offered to the Users' e-mail. If a ZITICITY User does not wish to receive such information
and/or commercial communications may at any time opt for the option to "unsubscribe" in the e-mail,
and consequently, ZITICITY will immediately cease sending the above-mentioned information.
- As described previously, if you connect your ZITICITY Account with your account on a Social Media or
third party platform, ZITICITY may use the information that the User makes available through the
applicable Social Media or third party platform and that the applicable Social Media or third party
platform has made available to ZITICITY, in accordance with the privacy or other settings that are
applicable to your Social Media or third party platform account.
- The Service is based in Lithuania. Nevertheless, ZITICITY User data is stored on servers located in
Germany. ZITICITY states that these servers comply with the applicable legislation on Data
- As described in the next section, Users Data is not disclosed to any third party except (i) for
providing the services Users request, if it is strictly necessary, in case ZITICITY collaborates
with third parties, (ii) when ZITICITY obtains express consent and permission from the User (iii)
when it is required by a competent authority in the exercise of its duties (for example in order to
investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities), or (iv) as otherwise required by
- If ownership of ZITICITY changes or all or substantially all ZITICITY’s business assets are acquired
by a third party, the Users expressly consent to ZITICITY transferring the Users information to the
new owner or successor entity so that ZITICITY can continue providing the services requested.
ZITICITY states that it will notify the Lithuanian State Data Protection Inspectorate of such
transfer if the above situations occur.
How long will ZITICITY keep the data?
The personal data provided will be kept as long as the User does not request its suppression for a period
of 24 months since his/her last interaction with the Platform.
Does ZITICITY share the information it receives?
As indicated in the previous section, the personal data that ZITICITY collects will be exclusively used
In order to achieve this objective and the excellence in the provision of the service, ZITICITY will
share certain personal data of the User with:
- Third-Party service providers: ZITICITY providers who execute orders, send packages, and/or carry
out the delivery services will have access to the personal information of the Users that is required
to perform their functions, but they won’t be able to use it for other purposes. These suppliers
legislation in the matter of Data Protection.
- Providers with whom ZITICITY maintains a commercial agreement: through its website and mobile
application, ZITICITY can be used to make direct purchases of products and/or services from stores
which have an agreement with ZITICITY.In such cases, the User's email and postal addresses and
contact information will be shared with the store for the sole purpose of facilitating the
- The User may also receive emails from ZITICITY and/or the store to confirm the order, arrange a
return or ask for the User's opinion of the transaction. Stores will never receive nor be authorized
to request credit card information pertaining to ZITICITY Users. All information provided to stores
outside ZITICITY's control shall not be covered by this Confidentiality Policy.
- ZITICITY guarantees that all commercial technical partners, providers, and relevant third parties
are bound by contractually binding promises to process information that ZITICITY shares with them
- Security Companies: ZITICITY may disclose personal information and account data of its customers
when it is believed that disclosure is necessary for compliance with the law, to enforce or apply
parties. This includes, therefore, the exchange of information with other societies and
organizations for the protection against fraud and the reduction of credit risk.
- ZITICITY may share information with law enforcement agencies and/or third parties regarding
requirements of information related to criminal investigations and alleged illegal activities.
- With the User consent: apart from what above-mentioned, ZITICITY will inform the User in case some
information about the User is shared with ZITICITY’s commercial partners or third parties with a
different purpose of the ones expressed in the present document (i.e. commercial purposes). The
information will be given to the User in order to give him/ her the chance to oppose to the share of
None of the above data communications will include selling, renting, sharing or otherwise disclosing
personal customer information for commercial purposes in a manner contrary to the commitments made in
What rights do Users have?
What information can access the Users?
ZITICITY gives the User access to a large amount of information about his/her account and his/ her orders
at https://ziticity.com so that he/she can see, and in certain cases, update that information.
All Users may access their profile and add or edit the information, as they deem appropriate. The User
may access the Platform and create an account through their Facebook profile. The information and data
provided by the User shall be permanently available in their User Account and may be modified via the
Edit profile option.
What options do Users have?
The User may exercise their rights to access, rectification, cancellation or opposition. The exercising
of these rights is strictly personal and thus the affected party will be required to accredit their
identity. The exercising of these rights should be undertaken by the owner of the data, indicating their
address and providing a copy of their National Identity card, passport or another such supporting
document, contacting ZITICITY by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
As indicated above, if the User wishes to stop receiving emails from ZITICITY, the User can adjust their
subscription options in the email tray and press the "Cancel Subscription" button.
In addition, Users may choose that ZITICITY does not know its geolocation. Most mobile devices give its
Users the ability to disable location services. Most likely, this possibility is found in the
configuration menu of the device. If Users have questions about how to disable the location services on
their device, ZITICITY recommends to the Users that they contact the manufacturer or their mobile
How do we protect personal data from Users?
ZITICITY has adopted all necessary measures to ensure the required level of security, based on the nature
of the personal data and the circumstances of its treatment, in order to prevent, as far as possible and
where so permitted by current technology, its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access. The
personal information supplied to ZITICITY will not be ceded to any third party without the prior
authorization of the owner of said data.
What about Cookies?
This website uses its own and third-party cookies in order to facilitate the browsing experience. For
Notifications and modifications
As stated before, all users may exercise their rights to access, rectification, cancellation or
opposition to the treatment of their personal data. Users can exercise these rights or ask about the
by the Users, ZITICITY could send Users notifications related to important changes and modifications of
those documents via email. Nevertheless, ZITICITY will never materially change its policies and
security practices to make them less protective of customer information collected in the past without
the previous consent of the affected customers.
In case of discrepancy between the translated versions and the Lithuanian version of this text, the
latter will prevail.