Location: Paris, France
🚀 We are ZITICITY - one of the fastest-growing logistics startups in Europe.
We help merchants to compete with Amazon dominance by providing affordable same-day deliveries. ZITICITY connects their e-commerce stores with urban hubs, optimizes routes and distributes heavy-batched deliveries to on-demand couriers for maximum efficiency.
ZITICITY has been a massive success in the Baltics and now we are expanding in France. We are backed by most notable investors in the region: Superangel (with Bolt, Transferwise and Skype founders as investors), Practica Capital, Startup Wise Guys, and first Bolt investor Mikko Silventolla.
Now we are looking for an ambitious Business Development Manager, who is ready to roll-up sleeves and grow with us x10 in the next 12 months.
🔨 Your role:
- Proactive sales to mid and large size customers.
- Build a portfolio of customers across our main verticals: e-commerce, health & beauty, restaurants, grocery and fashion.
- Build strong and long-lasting relationships with decision makers (Head of Operations, E-commerce, Logistics) to continuously up-sell ZITICITY services and grow their usage.
- Identify growth strategies for your key accounts to maximize revenue opportunity.
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets.
✅ Native french speaker
✅2 or more years of sales experience with a solid track record.
✅ Ability to connect with senior level decision makers and communicate with them efficiently.
✅ Persistence to drive the sales process from plan to a close.
✅ Energetic and proactive with excellent planning and time management skills - you are great at multitasking and prioritization.
✅ Data-driven decision making.
🏆 What will you get?
- Great compensation package (base pay + bonus)
- Amazing personal growth experience - we will grow x10 within the next 12 months.
- No corporate bullshit and plenty of flexibility.
📧 Let’s do this?
Send an introduction about yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org