Location: Tallinn, Estonia
🚀 Tere! We are ZITICITY - one of the fastest growing logistics startups in Europe. In June we have raised 2.2 million Euros Seed Round from most notable investors in the region for further growth in Europe.
ZITICITY enables small and large businesses to deliver items in 42 minutes through our crowd-sourced fleet of couriers. Over 100 business customers use our services every day - restaurants, flower shops, e-commerce stores, food delivery companies, print houses and more. And it’s only the beginning.
To strengthen our positions even more we are expanding our Tallinn operations team by inviting 2 part-time Operations Associates.
🔨 What will you do?
- Receive and scan incoming shipment of parcels
- Distribute parcels to efficient routes for couriers using our technology
- Follow the necessary procedures when handling returned parcels
- Provide live-chat and phone support to couriers in peak-times
- Train new people as the volumes increases
✅ Interest in innovation and technology and willingness to improve and constantly try new, better ways to perform tasks.
✅ Estonian and English languages are a must, Russian language is a plus.
✅ Strong sense of responsibility and desire to do the job well.
✅ Higher education (students who are still studying are also welcome).
✅ You are ok with a rotating schedule that includes working hours on evenings and weekends.
🏆 What will you get?
- An experience in fast-growing startup
- All the needed training and support of the whole team
- A schedule that is easy to align with studies
- Opportunity to develop yourself professionally with one of fastest growing logistics startups in Europe
📧 How to apply?
Please send us a short intro about yourself and a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with a subject: Tallinn Operations Associate