What are Cookies?
Cookies are small files that websites send to the browser and which are stored on the User's terminal, which might be a personal computer, a mobile phone, a tablet, or any other device. They play an essential part in providing numerous IT services. Among other functions, they allow a website to store and recover information regarding a User's browsing habits or their equipment and, depending on the information obtained, can be used to recognise the User and improve the service offered.
- Understand the behaviour of the website Users and analyse the information for statistical purposes.
- Improve security and avoid fraudulent activities.
- Increase the speed of the web page.
- Store the language preferences and cities from which the Users access the Platform.
- Improve the User experience on the website.
Cookies offer the Users the possibility to take advantage of many of the essential functionalities of ZITICITY.
The website may contain links to other websites. ZITICITY can’t control the Cookies used by these external sites. For further information on the Cookies on these websites, ZITICITY advises Users to consult their Cookies Policies.
Accepting the Cookies Policy
By using this website, ZITICITY assumes that the User consents and agrees that ZITICITY hosts Cookies on the User computer or device for the purposes expressed herein. At each login to a new browser, the User may choose one of the following options:
- Keep browsing: the cookies banner will not be displayed again when accessing any page of the website during the session and it will be assumed that the User accepts the present Cookies Policy.
- Close the Cookies banner: the banner will be hidden on the page where the User is located and, in case the User continues browsing, it will be assumed that the User accepts the present Cookies Policy.
- Modify the configuration: Users will be able to modify the configuration of their browser and in case they would like to acquire more information about Cookies they can consult the present Cookies Policy.
Cookies that ZITICITY uses
|cookieconsent_status, lang, lang-redirected||Technical cookies required for the website to work properly.||1 year||ZITICITY|
|_ga, _gid, _gat_gtag_UA_93455664_1||Anonymous ids and timestamps are stored to have some metrics that will help ZITICITY understand the behaviour of the Users.||2 years||Google Analytics|
The User may restrict, block or delete the ZITICITY Cookies or the ones from any other website using his or her browser. In each browser, the methodology to disable Cookies is different, hereafter you can find some links to different browsers on how to make such modifications:
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-gb/internet-explorer/delete-manage-Cookies#ie=ie-11
- Mozilla: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-Cookies-website-preferences
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en-GB
- Safari: http://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/en-ww/Cookies/
Should modifications be made to the Cookies settings, ZITICITY warns that it cannot ensure the correct operation of the website's various functions.
If the User is using another browser, he/she can obtain more information on how to configure the installation of Cookies through the help or assistance section of that browser. In case the User needs help to carry out the configuration of Cookies with the browser, the User can contact ZITICITY by email to firstname.lastname@example.org and ZITICITY will contact the User as soon as possible.
Where can I find out more information?
At ZITICITY we will be delighted to attend to any query that is not specified in this Cookies Policy. In such a case, Users may send their questions to the following address: email@example.com.
In case of discrepancy between the translated versions and the Lithuanian version of this text, the latter will prevail.