Location: Remote or Vilnius, Lithuania
🚀 We are ZITICITY - one of the fastest-growing logistics startups in Europe.
We help merchants to compete with Amazon dominance by providing affordable same-day deliveries. ZITICITY connects their e-commerce stores with urban hubs, optimizes routes and distributes heavy-batched deliveries to on-demand couriers for maximum efficiency.
ZITICITY has been a massive success in the Baltics and now we are expanding in France. We are backed by most notable investors in the region: Superangel (with Bolt, Transferwise and Skype founders as investors), Practica Capital, Startup Wise Guys, and first Bolt investor Mikko Silventolla.
Now we are looking for an ambitious Python Backend Engineer, who is ready to roll-up sleeves and grow with us x10 in the next 12 months.
🔨 Your role:
- Building and maintaining ZITICITY backend systems
- Proactively fixing bugs and solving technical challenges
- Contributing your ideas to our product development roadmap
✅ Significant experience in software development
✅ Fluency in Python and Django
✅ Experience in designing and building Rest APIs
✅ Good HTML and CSS skills
✅ Bonus points for practical experience in cloud architecture, CI/CD
🏆 What will you get?
- Great compensation package
- Salary from 2000 €/month netto
- Amazing personal growth experience - we will grow x10 within the next 12 months.
- No corporate bullshit and plenty of flexibility.
📧 Let’s do this?
Send an introduction about yourself to email@example.com