Location: Vilnius, Lithuania
🚀We are ZITICITY - one of the fastest-growing logistics startups in Europe.
ZITICITY helps merchants to compete with Amazon's dominance by providing affordable same-day deliveries. We connect e-commerce stores with urban hubs, optimize routes, and distribute heavy-batched deliveries to on-demand couriers for maximum efficiency.
In June we raised €2.2 million Seed Round from the most notable investors in the region for further growth in Europe. We are backed by NordicNinja, Superhero Capital, Superangel (with Bolt, Transferwise, and Skype founders as investors), Practica Capital, Startup Wise Guys, and notable angel investors.
Now we are looking for an ambitious Head of Customer Support to build and lead the global strategy for customer experience. We are not settling with the average and see customer support as our competitive advantage. Think Zappos, McDonald's, Wolt - we aim to build memorable support experiences for our couriers, clients, and recipients.
This is a brand new role for us - you will have the opportunity to build a completely new organisational unit using your know-how and best-practices in the industry.
🔨 We will trust you to:
- Build and lead the global strategy for customer experience
- Recruit, train, and manage global CS teams.
- Develop Customer Support metrics, establish tracking and reporting on performance and productivity, to ensure that individual and team KPIs are met.
- Own CS tools, creation, and updates of internal and external Knowledge Bases.
- Act as a direct supervisor and inspiring leader for CS teams. Challenge the status quo. Discover more efficient ways of working, bring in the world's best practices, pilot, and execute process improvements.
✅ Proven track record of leading high-performance teams.
✅ Team lead experience in customer service.
✅ Good project management skills.
✅ Analytical mindset - you understand customer support metrics.
✅ Curious mindset - you know the latest CS trends and tools.
✅ Ambitious mindset - you are ready to roll up your sleeves for x10 growth.
🏆 What will you get?
- Great compensation package.
- Opportunity to be part of managing operations in one of the hottest startups in Europe.
- A leader position with great impact opportunities - shaping team, company, and the industry.
- Close collaboration with other markets to create best practices for global scale.
- Amazing personal growth experience - we grew x8 in 2020. Plan for 2021 - x10.
- No corporate bullshit and plenty of flexibility.
📧 Let’s do this?
Send an introduction about yourself and a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org