Location: Vilnius, Lithuania
🚀 We are ZITICITY - one of the fastest-growing logistics startups in Europe.
In June we raised 2.2 million Euros Seed Round from most notable investors in the region for further growth in Europe.
We help merchants to compete with Amazon dominance by providing affordable same-day deliveries. ZITICITY connects their e-commerce stores with urban hubs, optimizes routes and distributes heavy-batched deliveries to on-demand couriers for maximum efficiency.
ZITICITY has been a massive success in the Baltics and now we are expanding in Lithuania and Estonia. We are backed by most notable investors in the region: Nordic Ninja, Superhero Capital, Superangel (with Bolt, Transferwise and Skype founders as investors), Practica Capital, Startup Wise Guys and notable angel investors.
Now we are looking for an ambitious Lead Research Specialist, who is ready to roll-up sleeves and grow with us x10 in the next 12 months.
🔨 Your role:
- Research potential customers in Lithuania and Estonia.
- Build lists of potential customers.
- Pre-qualify these businesses.
- You are interested in Sales and want to grow in this field.
- You are motivated to be the best at what you do.
🏆 What will you get?
- Salary - 600 EUR Netto.
- Growth-oriented team - no need to wait for weeks to get things approved.
- Flexible working schedule - it's ok with us if you are a student or you want to work part-time.
- Constant learning environment and training from experienced colleagues.
- Freedom and flexibility to implement your ideas.
- An amazing office in Talent Garden Vilnius
📧 Let’s do this?
Send a CV and an introduction about yourself to email@example.com with a subject: "LRS".