Location: Vilnius, Lithuania
ZITICITY is a fast-growing logistics startup with over 500 online businesses in the Baltics using our services every day. We recently completed our ONE-MILLIONTH delivery!
We’re building the future of e-commerce logistics – one simple solution for express or same-evening deliveries, that are conveniently brought to your door and in a sustainable way. This year we boost our investments in electric cars and partnered with national post companies to offer same-day deliveries to parcel lockers.
Right now, we are looking for an Frontend developer to join our team in Lithuania. You will maintain our internal processes so that customers experience the highest quality of services and our organization achieves the required operational metrics. You will also lead local operations teams that will help you to achieve the objectives.
🛠️ What will you do?
- Build and maintain ZITICITY's customer facing applications and internal operation management tools
- Proactively fix bugs and solve technical challenges
- Contribute your ideas to our product development roadmap
🎓What kind of person is the best fit?
- At least 2 years experience with React
- Good English and communication skills
- Bonus points for experience in mobile application development with React Native/Experience in headless CMS system integrations.
🏆 Why choose ZITICITY as your next career move:
⭐ Salary range 4100 - 5800 EUR (gross)
- We offer you freedom with responsibility. You take ownership of your activities.
- You will see the impact that your work does.
- We are a bureaucracy-free zone with a flat organizational structure.
- You are free to work remotely if the work gets done
📧 Let’s do this?
Please send over your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org