Pursuant to current laws regulating Personal Data Protection, UAB „Miesto Logistika“ (“ZITICITY” or “Company”), hereinafter informs all the registered and unregistered users of ZITICITY website ziticity.com (“Website”), register on ZITICITY merchant dashboard (“Merchant Dashboard”) and the Zitter application (“Application”), whereby any user could communicate and provide personal data provision to ZITICITY about the ZITICITY Privacy and Data Protection Policy (“Policy”):
- independent couriers registering via ziticity.com and wishing to provide goods delivery service (the"Couriers");
- merchants registering via ziticity.com and wishing to purchase goods delivery services using ZITICITY (the “Merchants”);
- users interested about ZITICITY services and requesting to receive a quote from (“Potential Merchants”).
All personal information that is provided to and via the Website and/or the Application is collected and will be treated by the company UAB „Miesto Logistika“. The Company has its registered office at S. Stanevičiaus g. 96A-46, LT-07103, Vilnius, Lithuania.
- by contacting the customer service: firstname.lastname@example.org
- by contacting our data protection officer: email@example.com
2. When and what Data is collected by the Company
Data is collected when:
2.1. When you browse and use the Website, the Merchant Dashboard or the Application or other ZITICITY services, we collect technical information from your mobile device or computer, such as
- We collect technical information from your mobile device or computer, such as
- device and device identification number, device IMEI
- IP address
- browser type and version
- operating system
- Internet service providers
- advertising identifier of your device
- visitor identifier
- Usage Information, such as:
- time spent on the Website, the Merchant Dashboard, or the Application
- interaction with the Website, the Merchant Dashboard, or the Application
- the URL of the website you visited before and after visiting the Website or the Merchant Dashboard
- the time and date of your interactions with the Website, the Merchant Dashboard, or the Application.
2.2. When you register on the Website as a Courier we are collecting:
- first name
- last name
- email address
- phone number
- transport type
- languages spoken
- self-employment status and certificate number or other evidence of eligibility to work in a specific country (if applicable)
- bank account number
- profile photo
- ID card or passport photo for identity verification (and all the data which is indicated on the document).
NB! For Couriers in France: attestation de vigilance délivrée par l’URSSAF, attestation de régularité fiscale, attestation d’assurance responsabilité civile professionnelle (voir les CGU et la notice d’information relative à cette assurance).
2.3. When you request a quote for Services on the Website:
- first name
- last name
- company name
- email address
- phone number
- estimated number of deliveries per day
2.4. When you sign up on the Merchant Dashboard:
- first name
- last name
- company name
- to use the service, we request the billing details, such as
- entity name
- entity registration address
- registration code
- VAT code
- credit card type
- credit card issuer
- expiry date
- last 4 digits of the card number
2.5. When you request a delivery we collect the following information (if not agreed otherwise by applicable Terms & Condition or separate agreement):
- Pickup location and contact
- Delivery location(s), contact(s) and additional information that is provided about the address
- Information about the package
- Package value
- Amount the recipient needs to pay for the package
- Pickup or delivery time
- We collect and save invoices related to the orders you made
2.6. When you use the Application for the provision of Services:
- The application version that is installed on your device
- Encrypted password (when you change it)
- Language preference
- When you go online on the Application and make yourself available to receive missions or while you are on a mission, we collect your real-time location data;
- We generate and keep invoices generated on your behalf for the missions (orders) completed on the ZITICITY platform.
2.7. When you contact or send us comments via email, post, phone, on-site chat in the Application, the Website, or the Merchant Dashboard, we are collecting the data provided for training and service improvement and we will take notes in connection with your message. If you contact us by phone, your call will likely be registered for training and service improvement and we will take notes in connection with your call, unless you would not agree to do so and terminate the call.
The Company automatically collects certain information about your devices simply when you visit our Website or Application, without identifying you, using cookies. Cookies Policy is explained in detail via the link: https://ziticity.com/pl/polityka-cookie/
3. How do we use your Data?
The Company undertakes to process the Data only in accordance with the laws regulating Data protection and only for the provision of services. The Company uses your data:
- For registration process as the ZITICITY Courier:
- After registering to ZITICITY Website we will use the information you shared to contact you via email or phone to help you to follow the registration process and become a ZITICITY Courier partner. This communication will have only purpose to send you all required information to become one of our partners. If you wish to stop receiving information from us and to terminate the registration process, you could contact us by phone, chat or email or to press “unsubscribe” button in case of e-mail.
- To provide you with access to the relevant parts of the Website (legal ground: legitimate interest);
- To prepare the agreement for your services provided to the Company [for Courier] (legal ground: legitimate interest);
- To provide you with the services you have requested, that is, provide the offer for the order [to Merchant] (legal ground: legitimate interest);
- To organize, arrange and take care of the clients’ orders to whom the good shall be delivered, in particular (legal ground: performance of a contract and legitimate interest):
- to create, maintain and administer the account to use the Website or Application;
- to monitor deliveries of goods as well as assistance to and communication with the clients of the Company and their clients (end-users) and Couriers regarding deliveries of goods;
- when attribute delivery to the Courier, to disclose the name, contact details of the Courier to the Merchant; Merchant’s client - to whom the good should be delivered - receives real-time location, name, picture and phone number of the Courier;
- when Courier picks-up the good, to disclose the Courier Merchant’s drop-off location, name, phone number of the person receiving the good; after completion of the order, person who received a good will be provided with the ability to rate the Courier; Courier’s name and picture will be visible to the person for up to 24 hours after completion of the order;
- to disclose the name, ordered good, contact information (phone number, address) of the person to whom the goods shall be delivered to the Courier; this data is available to Courier until the completion of the order;
- to provide technical and operational application support to facilitate the use of the Website and Application;
- to forward information relating to complaints, in particular compensation claims, in connection with a delivery of goods;
- to contact the person whose contact details were provided via the Website in the section “Lead creation” (legal ground: legitimate interest);
- To prepare the invoices on behalf of the Courier for the provided services to the ZITICITY and issue payments to the Courier after providing services (legal ground: compliance with a legal obligation).
We also process your data if we have a good reason to do so. For example, to personalize our service (data processing which facilitates and accelerates the ordering process). We have listed these purposes below:
- improve the efficiency and quality of service that our customers can expect from us in the future;
- customize the content that we, our catering or advertising partners offer. For example, to offer restaurants in your area or to make sure that you see the most relevant advertising for you, based on the characteristics we have defined;
- enable our customer support team to assist you as efficiently as possible if you have questions or complaints;
- to contact you to know your opinions and comments on our services and to inform you in case of important changes or developments of our Website or our services (inform you that our services are proposed in a new zone, if you asked to be informed);
- analyze your activity on our Website in order to administer, support, improve, or develop our business, for statistical and analytical reasons, and to help us prevent fraud;
- to enforce the contract binding us and any other agreement, to be able to exercise or defend us from complaints and protect the rights of ZITICITY, partner restaurants, couriers or others (including the prevention of fraud):
- If you submit comments about our Website and Services, we may use them on our Website and in any marketing or advertising support. For this purpose, we will only identify you by your first name and the city of your residence, and
- If you have chosen to receive our push notifications through our mobile application, we can send you information about the services you have requested or to give you information about our services and offers. You can decide at any time to no longer receive a push notification from us by changing your preferences on your mobile device.
When we rely on a legitimate interest in processing your personal information, we conduct a "balancing of interests" test to ensure that our processing is necessary and that our legitimate interests do not outweigh your fundamental rights in the matter. protection of privacy.
4. How long ZITICITY will keep the Data?
The personal data provided to the Company and indicated in the Section 2 above of this Policy will be kept as long as the User does not request its suppression and in any event no longer than 24 months since the last interaction with the Website or the Application as the registered Courier.
At the end of the aforementioned retention periods, the Data will be anonymised in order to make it impossible to "re-identify" the personality of the owner of the data, such that the data are no longer personal within the meaning of the laws regulating personal data protection.
As an exception, the Data may be retained for longer durations in intermediate archiving to the extent, in particular, that:
- there is a legal or regulatory obligation to retain the Data for a fixed duration;
- the Data is of interest, particularly in the event of litigation, justifying it’s retention for the periods set forth by applicable rules relating to limitation periods/lapse of rights (for example, in civil, commercial, criminal, accounting and tax matters) or until the end of the proceedings initiated.
5. Direct Marketing
If you have given your consent or if we have a justifiable reason (and if the law allows us to do so), we will use your information to introduce you to our other products and services that may be of interest to you. We will contact you by email, phone or by providing internal message via the Website.
You can control your marketing preferences in setting in the Website or by contacting us directly.
6. Disclosure of the Data
The information we collect about you will be transferred and stored on our servers located in the EU. We are very cautious and transparent about who your information is shared with.
We will share your Data with third parties in these cases:
- Outsourced accounting and payment service providers (online payment service providers and fraud detection service providers): to provide us with their services. For example, when they process information such as credit card payments for us, when they provide you with support services or when they carry out anti-fraud checks on our behalf;
- IT & software service providers (cloud service providers, CRM software): for data storage, backups and analysis purposes;
- Clients of the Company (merchants): so they can be aware of the courier who is delivering their item to their client and to be able to solve any problems;
- Clients of the Merchants: so they can be aware of the courier who is delivering their item to their client and to be able to solve any problems;
- Customer Support Partners, who will help us resolve any issues you may have regarding our services, and
- marketing and advertising partners: they will make sure you see ads that are more tailored to your needs and send you marketing emails on our behalf.
ZITICITY could share the Data internally within the Company and it’s offices when it is necessary for the provision of services.
We can also share your information:
- if we are required to disclose or share your information in order to comply (and / or if we believe that is the case) with such regulatory requirements or requirements. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and detection purposes;
- to enforce our contractual terms with you and any other policies or agreements;
- to protect the rights of the undertaking with which ZITICITY is tied with contractual relations (e.g. restaurants, shops, etc.), other Couriers or ZITICITY itself to prevent criminal or any other activity against the laws, and
- with third parties whose participation we believe is necessary to detect or prevent crime, for example with the police.
7. How do we protect personal data from Users?
ZITICITY has adopted all necessary measures to ensure the required level of security, based on the nature of the personal data and the circumstances of its treatment, in order to prevent, as far as possible and where so permitted by current technology, its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access. The personal information supplied to ZITICITY will not be ceded to any third party without the prior authorization of the owner of said data.
However, if you have chosen a password that allows you to access certain parts of the Site, you are responsible for the confidentiality of this password. We recommend that you do not share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of data over the Internet is not completely secure. We will take steps to protect your information, however we cannot guarantee the security of the data you transmit to us, any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
8. What options do Users have?
Each user of the Website, Merchant Dashboard and the Application has a number of rights arising from the laws regulating personal data protection, including the right to access, rectification, cancellation, limit treatment, portability of data, to file a complaint, withdraw your consents or the right to opposition. The exercising of these rights is strictly personal and thus the affected party will be required to accredit their identity. The exercising of these rights should be undertaken by the owner of the data, indicating their address and providing a copy of their National Identity card, passport or another such supporting document, contacting ZITICITY by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If any of the information above raises questions or the Courier wishes to use its rights, please contact us by e-mail email@example.com.